Fixed-term Foreign Currency Account in all major currencies
- You can open an account in all common foreign currencies used outside the euro area.
- Your company may choose the deposit period between one day and five years.
- Interest and deposit period will be agreed with you when you open the account.
- Interest will be fixed during the entire deposit period.
- In addition to the interest on the account, the final return will depend on the exchange rate profit or loss of the account currency.
- The exchange rate risk decreases when your company's deposits are divided between various currencies.