Information about cash services
Nordea offers following cash services:
- Daily cash settlement can be done to Nouto. deposit or to TalletusOtto ATM.
- You can order change from cash-in-transit service (Avarn/Loomis) directly to your company’s location or to the cash transit box in Nordea Branch according to agreement.
- Note that most of the cash supply services require an agreement with Nordea and/or with cash-in-transit service (Avarn/Loomis).
- Ask more from cash services available from Nordea Business Centre 0200 26262
- Please note that Nordea does not offer change supply services or daily cash settlement services in the branches.
Change to the VAT treatment of fees on cash handling and accounting services
The Tax Administration/Large Taxpayers Office have updated their guidelines on the VAT treatment of accounting services. In accordance with the Tax Administration’s guidelines, the fees on cash handling and accounting services will become subject to VAT as of 1 January 2020. To comply with the guidelines, Nordea will add VAT at the rate of 24% to the prices of its cash handling and accounting services, which currently do not include VAT. The new tariff will be effective as of 1 January 2020. For more information, please contact Nordea Business Centre, tel 0200 26262 (local rates apply), Mon–Fri 9.00–16.30.