Questions and answers
- How can I open a corporate account?
- How can I open a book-entry account for my company?
- How do I open an account for an association?
- How can I open a rental security deposit account?
- How can I change the persons allowed to use our company’s accounts?
- Do I have to open a corporate account if I’m a sole trader (toiminimi)?
- Where can I order secured cassette bags/settlement forms?
- How can I sign an e-invoice agreement for my company?
- How can I recall a payment I made to the wrong account?
- I have made a payment to a closed account by mistake. Will the money be returned to me automatically?
- What is Nordea’s BIC/SWIFT code?
- I intend to make a payment abroad. What information do I need?
- How can I deliver my account statements/reference payments/files directly to my accountant?
- How long does it take to make a credit transfer between banks?
- How do I retrieve an electronic account statement in Nordea Business Netbank?
- How do I order old account statements?
- How do I deposit cash to my corporate account?
- How can I get change for my company?
When your business / entity deals with a bank, we need to identify the company / community representative with personal bank IDs. If more than one person is allowed to represent your company / association, the bank will need the confirmation and consent from all representatives of the community in dealing with the bank.