Questions and answers
- 1. How can I change the beneficiary for my pension investments?
- 2. How can I change the beneficiary for my pension investments?
- 3 How can I change the beneficiary for my pension investments?
- 4. When can I start withdrawing my pension?
- 5. I have received a letter stating my pension period is about to start. Do I need to do something?
- 6. Where can I get the invoices for my pension investments again?
- 7. I would like to discuss my pension investments.
- 8. How can I make a withdrawal on my Corporate Capital agreement?
- 9. How do I redeem my fund units?
- 10. How can our company start saving?
- 11. I would like to buy or sell shares my company owns.
- 12. How can I trade in shares through Netbank?
- 13. What is a LEI?
- 14. How can I terminate my savings agreement?
When your business / entity deals with a bank, we need to identify the company / community representative with personal bank IDs. If more than one person is allowed to represent your company / association, the bank will need the confirmation and consent from all representatives of the community in dealing with the bank.