Use the export documentary credit when your customer is situated in a country, which is economically or politically unstable, or if the country's legislation or other statutes so require. The documentary credit can also be used to finance the term of payment.
- You can be sure that you receive payment after the delivery.
- You can get financing for your term receivables under certain conditions.
- In an unconfirmed export documentary credit the buyer's bank undertakes to pay the receivable against documents conforming to the terms and conditions of the documentary credit. This means that the risk related to the buyer is eliminated.
- Eliminate the risk related to the buyer's bank and country with an export documentary credit confirmed by Nordea.
- All documentary credits are issued following the international documentary credit rules (UCP 600).