Questions and answers
- 1. I am using an Android device. Can I find Nordea Business Mobile in Google Play?
Yes. If your device is running Android 7.0 or higher, you can download Nordea Business Mobile from Google Play.
- 2. I am using an Apple device. Can I find Nordea Business Mobile in Appstore?
Yes. You can download Nordea Business Mobile from App Store if your device is running iOS 12.0 or higher.
- 3. I cannot update my phone to iOS 12.0. Will Nordea Business Mobile still work?
No. Nordea Business Mobile has been developed for devices running iOS 12.0 or higher. We recommend using Nordea Business Netbank with your device’s browser.
- 4. I cannot update my phone to Android 7.0. Will Nordea Business Mobile still work?
No. Nordea Business Mobile has been developed for devices running Android 7.0 or higher. We recommend using Nordea Business Netbank with your device’s browser.
- 5. I am using a Windows phone. Can I use Nordea Business Mobile?
No. Nordea Business Mobile can’t be used on Windows phones. You can use Nordea Business Netbank with your device’s browser.
- 6. I have installed the new Nordea Business Mobile app but I don’t want to accept its terms and conditions. Can I switch back to the old mobile bank?
No. You can’t switch back to the old version of our mobile bank as it will be closed soon.
- 7. What improvements Nordea has made to the new Nordea Business Mobile?
All improvements have been made on the basis of customer feedback and testing. The app is now easier to use and has new features. Read more about the new features from here.
- 8. What do I need in order to use Nordea Business Mobile?
You can download Nordea Business Mobile if you have a valid Netbank agreement.
- 9. How much does Nordea Business Mobile cost?
Nordea’s general terms and conditions will be applied to the new mobile bank.
- 10. Can I use Touch ID or Face ID to log into Nordea Business Mobile?
Yes, depending on your device, you can use your fingerprint or Face ID to log in. You can use the code app, too.
- 11. Why do I need to have the Codes app to use Nordea Business Mobile?
Nordea needs to use a secure way of identifying its customers. The Nordea Codes app is the first identification method supported by Nordea Business Mobile.
- 12. Why did Nordea renew the corporate mobile bank instead of netbank?
Corporate Classic Netbank is now Nordea Business Netbank. As our customers are increasingly using mobile services, we want to play a role in this development.
- 13. Why can't I use the old corporate mobile application?
In the future, we’ll be developing Nordea Business Mobile only. This means that the old app won’t be updated and won’t work anymore.
- 14. How can I log in with password?
You need to enable password login in the settings. In addition, you can use the code app, your fingerprint or Face ID.
- 15. I cannot log into Nordea Business Mobile, what could be the issue?
This situation is caused because the operating system in some devices closes the Nordea Business Mobile app when the code app is activated on top of it. It is possible that some power savings features have been activated in these devices and they actively close the apps in the background. The user should check their power saving settings and try to delete them.
- 16. I entered my PIN in the code app and tried to log in with my fingerprint/Touch ID. When I returned to the mobile bank app, it showed me the login page. The next time I tried to log in, I received an error message saying that I was already logged in somewhere else. So, I couldn’t proceed with it.
Please check your device’s power saving settings and try to disable them. After this, the mobile bank app should open normally.
- 17. Is there a limit to how long I can use Nordea Business Mobile?
Yes. Nordea Business Mobile automatically logs you out after 15 minutes of inactivity.
- 18. How can I change the order of accounts in the overview?
Unfortunately, you can’t change the order of your accounts in Nordea Business Mobile. Currently, this feature is only available in personal customers’ mobile bank.
- 19. Can I open a corporate account in Nordea Business Mobile?
No. At the moment, it’s not possible to open an account in Nordea Business Mobile.