We will discuss your goals in order to be able to create a wealth management plan that suits your needs.
Our investment advice is based on a financial plan which takes account of:
- your targets
- your investment knowledge and experience
- your risk tolerance.
We will update your plan on a regular basis and whenever your circumstances change. By doing so we want to ensure that the impact of changes on issues like your taxation and estate planning is taken into account in the best way possible.
To prepare the plan, we will ask you for example the following questions:
- How much do you want to invest?
- What does risk mean to you? Fluctuation in the value of your investments, unrealised gains or loss of capital?
- What kind of a return do you expect to get on your assets?
- Do you have plans for your retirement?
- What are your company's demands for wealth management?