Nordea 1 - European Cross Credit
A decentralized investment in corporate bonds, which seeks to benefit from fluctuations in interest rates and appreciation between different credit ratings.
Why invest in this fund?
- The interface for high and low credit rating, the so-called crossover area, is not very sensitive to changes in the general interest rate.
- In our view, credit companies and venture capital companies are interesting options in the bond market for interest rates in this market situation.
- Provides the opportunity to benefit from the price changes of corporate bonds that result from fluctuations in corporate credit ratings.
Major risks of the fund:
- Credit risk, which is the uncertainty surrounding the ability of the issuers of investments to repay.
- Interest rate risk reflecting the fund's sensitivity to changes in interest rates.
- Liquidity risk, which means the risk that the fund's investments cannot be turned into cash in the planned time and at the desired price.
Read more about the fund's investment policies, risks and costs by reading the fund's data brochure, terms and conditions and the official fund brochure from Rahastot Nyt before making the decision to invest.
The fund is governed by Nordea Investment Funds S.A., which is an investment company based in Luxembourg.