Nordea is acting as the global coordinator for Altia Plc’s (“Altia”) initial public offering in the company’s listing on the official list of Nasdaq Helsinki. The listing consists of a share sale, in which the company’s shares are offered to institutions and to the public, and a personnel offering, in which the company issues new shares to the company’s employees.
Altia in brief
Altia is a leading Nordic alcoholic beverage company in the wine and spirits markets. The company operates in the Nordic countries, Estonia and Latvia, and it has production in Cognac, France. The Company produces, imports, markets, sells and distributes both own and partner brand beverages and exports alcoholic beverages to approximately 30 countries. Altia is the market leader in the overall Nordic spirits and wine markets measured in volume. Altia’s own core brands are Koskenkorva, Chill Out, Blossa, Larsen, O.P. Anderson, Renault, Xanté and Valhalla.
In 2017, Altia’s net sales were EUR 359 million, EBITDA margin was 11.2 per cent and comparable EBITDA margin was 11.8 per cent. Operating margin was 7.3 per cent and comparable operating margin 7.8 per cent. The Company had 703 employees at the end of 2017.
Public Share Sale
Investors, whose domicile is in Finland and who submit their subscriptions in Finland, may participate in the Public Share Sale. Shares are offered for subscription preliminarily at minimum of EUR 7.50 and maximum of EUR 9.00 subscription price per share. The final subscription price will be decided preliminarily on 22.3.2018. When submitting the commitment, the price to be paid for the Sale Shares in the Public Share Sale is the maximum price of the Preliminary Price Range, i.e. EUR 9.00 per Sale Share multiplied by the number of Sale Shares covered by the commitment. In the Public Share Sale, the commitment must concern a minimum of 100 Sale Shares and a maximum of 19,999 Sale Shares.
Before making a subscription, please see the terms and conditions and offering circular in full.
- The offering circular available 12.3.2018
- The subscription period for the public share sale commences 12.3.2018
- The subscription period for the public share sale can be terminated earliest 19.3.2018 at 4:00 pm
- The subscription period for the public share sale ends 20.3.2018
- Announcement of the results of the share sale 22.3.2018 (estimate)
- The offer shares offered in the public share sale are registered in the book-entry accounts of the investors 23.3.2018 (estimate)
- Trading in the shares is expected to commence on the prelist of the Helsinki Stock Exchange 23.3.2018 (estimate)
- Trading in the shares is expected to commence on the official list of the Helsinki Stock Exchange 23.3.2018 (estimate)