- An ASP loan is composed of an interest-subsidised loan and a possible additional loan. You may be granted an additional loan when the interest-subsidised loan is not enough for the home purchase.
- In addition to an annual 1% tax-free deposit interest, Nordea pays 4% additional interest on an ASP account for the account opening year and the next five years.
- The interest on the interest-subsidised ASP loan is lower than on corresponding new housing loans.
- If the loan interest rate rises over 3.8%, the state pays part of the loan interest as interest subsidy during the first ten loan years.
- The home you are intending to buy must be located in Finland.
Maximum amounts of interest-subsidised loans
The maximum amount of interest-subsidised loans when a deal has been concluded or construction has been started on or after 1 November 2014:
- Helsinki 180,000 euros
- Espoo, Vantaa and Kauniainen 145,000 euros
- Other municipalities 115,000 euros