Five reasons to seek financing for an energy-efficient renovation:
- Lower costs: switching to natural gas heating reduces your monthly living costs
- Feel better in your home: your home becomes less draughty when you replace your windows with more energy-efficient ones
- Higher sale price: a well-maintained property will not only keep its value but sell faster
- Lower greenhouse gas emissions: heating makes up a significant part of your household’s carbon footprint, which you can reduce by switching to a green heating system
- More comfortable living: an energy-efficient heating system provides you with constant room temperature that is easier to control as well as better indoor air quality
Did you know that...?
In Finland, the main use of energy by households is for heating their homes. Energy efficiency improvements save both money and the environment. In addition to doing good for the planet, homeowners also benefit from increased property value.