The lower price applies to the following renovations in detached or semi-detached houses:
- Switching heating systems (such as switching from oil to geothermal energy)
- Buying and installing an exhaust air heat pump or air source heat pump
- Switching to more energy-efficient windows and doors
- Adding insulation to exterior walls
- Buying and installing solar panels
- Renovating the roof and adding insulation to the roof structure
Renovation loans are secured loans, which means that your will need to provide collateral for the loan, such as the house you will be renovating. The margin of a loan intended for an energy-efficient renovation is lower than the margin of a loan intended for other renovations. Apply for loan
Pricing is determined separately for each customer. The loan requires a credit decision from us, and we will check the purpose of the renovation before we grant the loan with a special price. The price comparison is based on customer-specific average margins, and it doesn’t account for the reference rate or any other loan costs. The lower margin is available to new loans.
Did you know this?
Home owners also get FlexiCredit at a lower price as Nordea customers. You can use FlexiCredit for smaller renovations, such as installing a heat pump supporting your heating system. Read more