- The credit is granted as a Nordea FlexiCreditOpens new window.
- You can submit a loan application at a branch or by calling Nordea Customer Service and identifying yourself with Nordea access codes.
- If you submit the application at a branch you can get a credit decision right away and, from Customer Service, during the call.
- After a positive decision, the money will be deposited to your account.
- The minimum amount of the credit is 2,000 euros and the maximum is the equivalent of the applicant's gross salary for two months.
- The interest consists of the reference rate, i.e. 3-month Euribor, a margin, an opening fee and an account management fee.
- The interest on the credit differs from the normal tariff for FlexiCredits as follows*
- For Nordea's existing and new salary account customers: 3-month Euribor + a margin of 4.00 percentage points
- For other members: 3-month Euribor + a margin of 8.00 percentage points
- The opening fee and other fees for the credit are charged in accordance with the tariff for FlexiCredits.
- The credit is an unsecured one-off credit, so you do not need any security.
- You can adjust your repayment schedule according to your life situation.
- Only one credit can be granted per each case of industrial action/layoffs. The amount of credit cannot be raised.
- You will find detailed information on the credit on the Standard European Consumer Credit Information form.
- The credit is granted by Nordea Finance Finland Ltd.
Example: The interest on the credit for Nordea's existing and new salary account customers is the 3‑month Euribor, as quoted on the first banking day of the month in which the credit application was signed, plus a margin of 4.0%. With a nominal interest of 3.88% and a 36-month loan period, the annual percentage rate of charge on a FlexiCredit of 5,000 euros is 8.0% (December 2015).
The total sum of the credit and credit costs will be 5,591 euros and the number of loan payments will be 36. The calculation includes an opening fee of 125 euros and a monthly account management fee of 4.50 euros in the case of automatic debiting. The FlexiCredit is granted by Nordea Finance Finland Ltd, Aleksis Kiven katu 9, Helsinki, on standard credit-granting terms.