Families mourning the loss of a loved one have many practical arrangements to deal with – organising the funeral, preparing the estate inventory and taking care of the deceased's banking, such as bills, accounts and banking services. We want to help you with handling the estate's banking matters with these questions and answers. You can read more on the page of losing your loved one.Opens new window
Frequently asked questions about the banking matters of a death estate
- How do I notify Nordea about the death of a close relative?
- How do I pay the estate’s bills?
- How do I get the estate’s account information for the estate inventory?
- What documents related to the estate do I need to deliver to Nordea and why?
- How can I deliver an estate’s documents to the bank?
- How can I sell or transfer the shares and investments of the deceased to someone else?
- How do I close the deceased’s account?