Safe online banking
In addition to the features of your computer, online connection and netbank, your own actions have an impact on the security of your online banking services. Online banking is safe when you ensure that the data security of your computer is up to date and act in a responsible manner:
- Keep the firewall on your computer always on
- Regularly update the anti-virus software on your computer
- Be vigilant during an online connection
- Be careful when using and storing your access codes
- Read the instructions on how to use access codes and the agreement terms and conditions.
Our responsibilities and obligations as a service provider
As a service provider, it is our responsibility to protect our Netbank with the best possible solutions. These include TLS encryption and a system of one-time codes. We monitor the development of data security threats and solutions continuously and take them into account in our data protection solutions.
This data protection site utilises the electronic guidebooks, such as the Information Security Guide, of the Ministry of Transport and Communications as a source of additional information. Their site has links to F-Secure's virus scanners. We cannot guarantee that the information on the source sites is up to date.