Time Deposit Account
A Time Deposit Account is a secure and traditional alternative for depositing your funds. You always know in advance the interest paid on a Time Deposit Account. We will agree on the deposit interest when you open the account and it will remain fixed for the entire deposit period. This account is suitable for all customers.
- You can start saving with 500 euros.
- You always know in advance the interest paid on a Time Deposit Account.
- You can choose your deposit period starting from one month.
- The longer the deposit period, the better the interest.
- When you open the account, we agree on the interest which will remain fixed for the entire deposit period.
- Interest on the deposit follows market rates.
- The account is covered by the deposit guarantee.
Determination of interest
Interest will be fixed during the entire deposit period.
Calculation of interest
Interest is calculated from the date of deposit until maturity, excluding the maturity date. Interest is calculated for actual calendar days.
In Finland, the deposit interest paid on accounts is subject to tax-at-source.
Deposit interest rate for the Time Deposit Account
Interest is determined by the investment period and amount and will be fixed during the entire deposit period.
If the deposit is withdrawn before maturity, the bank will charge its refinancing costs and a cancellation fee of 150 euros.
Advice on savings
There is no reason to wait for the next salary raise – you should start saving now so that you will not regret postponing your saving decision a few years later.
When managing your savings, perseverance, determination and systematic planning are important. Make a plan with us and take the next step as a saver or an investor.