Funds by other asset managers
Funds by other asset managers supplement Nordea’s fund selection and they suit you if you prefer your investment portfolio to consist of products from several asset managers. We offer solutions from our global cooperation partners to customers seeking advice. Moreover, you can buy hundreds of ETFs and funds via Nordea Investor.
You can diversify your investment portfolio further by including funds offered by other asset managers. We have selected eight global fund management companies as our cooperation partners, including Wellington, BlackRock, T. Rowe Price and JP Morgan. We offer their funds as part of our investment recommendations to our Private Banking and Premium Banking customers.
- We cooperate with international asset managers
- External funds offer many funds suitable for alternative investments
- You can buy funds as part of investment advice or from Nordea Investor
- Read more about the funds in Funds Now or by logging in to Nordea Investor
An ETF is a listed fund. Its return is based on the performance of a selected index, and it is traded on the stock exchange the same way as shares.
In Nordea Investor, you trade in many different ETFs. Right now, we offer you selected BlackRock ETFs without a brokerage fee. See Investor for a list of these ETFs.
ETFs may suit your investment portfolio if you appreciate
- efficient portfolio diversification
- fast trading on the stock exchange
- a relatively small management fee
- entry to investment markets that are otherwise difficult to access, such as commodities or emerging markets.
iShares® and BlackRock® are registered trademarks of BlackRock, Inc. and its affiliates (“BlackRock”) and are used under license. BlackRock makes no representations or warranties regarding the advisability of investing in any product or service offered by Nordea Bank AB (publ). BlackRock has no obligation or liability in connection with the operation, marketing, trading or sale of any product or service offered by Nordea Bank AB (publ).
The investor pays the fund management company a management fee, which covers such fund management costs as value calculation, accounting and reporting.
Moreover, costs may be charged for the trading.
More detailed information on the costs is available on the website of each service provider.