Redesigning your garden, building a terrace or buying a new lawnmower? Apply for a loan that suits your needs and make your dream garden come true.
If you are giving your garden a minor revamp or buying small stuff for your garden, paying with your credit card is a good option. You can use your credit card for everyday purchases in Finland, abroad and online. In addition, a credit card gives flexibility for your monthly expenses.
- From Nordea's selection you can find a card for all situations in life.
- You can add the debit facility to nearly all credit cards.
- Read about Product Safety Insurance, which provides additional cover for the products you purchase for your home or holiday home.
FlexiCredit is unsecured one-off credit, which can be increased later, if needed. The credit amount can vary from 2,000 euros up to 25,000 euros, so it suits both small and larger purchases.
- The repayment schedule is flexible and the loan period can be adjusted to your payment capacity.
- You will repay the credit monthly in equal payments.
- There is an option for two instalment-free months per year.
Advice on loans and credits
Choosing Nordea for all your banking will be worth your while.
You can balance your finances by calculating your regular income and expenses.