FlexiCredit - an unsecured one-off credit
FlexiCredit is a handy solution when you want to realise your plans and need consumer credit quickly. FlexiCredit can be used for various purposes.
FlexiCredit gives you flexibility
FlexiCredit is an unsecured one-off credit, which can be raised later, if needed. The credit amount can be from 2,000 euros up to 25,000 euros, so it suits both small and larger purchases. You can use the money any way you like: for a car, a boat, a caravan, home improvement, furniture or a trip abroad.
- You will receive the credit decision quickly, and after a favourable decision the money will be paid to the Nordea account you have indicated to us right away
- The repayment schedule is flexible and the loan period can be adjusted to your payment capacity.
- You will repay the credit monthly in equal payments.
- There is an option for two instalment-free months a year.
Example of a FlexiCredit calculation
FlexiCredit is a one-off credit and its interest rate is the 3-month Euribor quoted on the first banking day of the month the credit application is signed + 8.0% margin. With a nominal interest of 7.71 % and a 60-month loan period, the annual percentage rate of charge on a FlexiCredit of 5,000 euros is 11.3 % (July 2016).
The total amount of the credit and the credit servicing costs amount to 6,449.74 euros and the number of instalments is 60. The calculation includes an account management fee of 4,50 euros per month (by automatic debit) and a credit opening fee of 125 euros.
The FlexiCredit is granted by Nordea Finance Finland Ltd, Aleksis Kiven katu 9, Helsinki, on standard credit-granting terms.
- The amount of FlexiCredit can be 2,000–25,000 euros.
- You can submit a loan application in Netbank, at a branch or by calling Nordea Customer Service and identifying yourself with Nordea access codes.
- If you submit the application in Netbank, you can get the credit decision immediately during the application. At a branch you can get a credit decision right away and from Customer Service during the call.
- After a positive decision, the money will be deposited to your account instantly (Mon-Fri 7-22.30).
- The interest consists of the reference rate, ie 3-month Euribor, a margin, an opening fee and an account management fee.
- As FlexiCredit is an unsecured one-off credit, you do not need any security.
- You can adjust your repayment schedule according to your life situation.
- You will find detailed information on the credit on the Standard European Consumer Credit Information form.
- The credit is granted by Nordea Finance Finland Ltd.
- The repayment schedule is flexible and you can change the monthly payment according to your payment capacity.
- You can choose to receive paperless e-invoices.
- If you have questions about invoicing, call Nordea Customer Service, Mon–Fri 10.00–16.30.
- You can also see your credit details in Netbank.
- You will repay the credit monthly in equal payments.
- There is an option for two instalment-free months in a year. You can choose any month to be instalment-free, but not two successive months.
- You can pay extra instalments or the entire credit any time.
- You can also apply for a credit raise if you need more credit later. We will draw up a new repayment schedule for the raised amount.
Standard European Consumer Credit Information
To make comparing easier, the applicant has the right to receive the key information on the credit on a Standard European Consumer Credit Information form before signing the credit agreement. The information on the form may be calculated with the details given by the customer or on typical values. The form on this page is calculated with typical values, which means that a typical euro amount for this credit type is applied.
The form specifies the lender's contact information, the main features of the credit product, the costs, other important legal aspects and, if needed, the additional information required for distance selling. The information on the form may be binding or unbinding on the lender. A binding form requires a positive credit decision.
You will find detailed information on the credit on the Standard European Consumer Credit Information form (pdf, 239 KB)Opens new window.
|Reference rate*||3-month euribor|
|Opening fee, credit amount EUR 2,000–5,000||125,00 €
|Opening fee, credit amount EUR 5,001–12,000||175,00 €
|Opening fee, credit amount over EUR 12,000||200,00 €
|Account management fee per month, automatic debiting||4,50 €
|Account management fee per month, e-invoice||4,50 €
|Account management fee per month, without automatic debiting||7,00 €
|Copies of receipts and invoices per copy||10,00 €
|Raising fee||100,00 €
|Change in repayment schedule||17,00 €
|Balance or interest statement on request||10,00 €
|Payment reminder||5,00 €
* At the beginning of the credit relationship the value of the reference rate is determined according to the reference rate quotation on the first banking day of the month in which the credit application was signed.
FlexiCredit is granted on normal credit terms. You are eligible for FlexiCredit if you are 18 years or older, have regular income and a clean credit report.
Further information in the agreement terms and conditions of FlexiCredit (pdf, 210 KB)Opens new window.
Advice on loans and credits
Choosing Nordea for all your banking will be worth your while.
You can balance your finances by calculating your regular income and expenses.