Finnair Plus MasterCard
to new customers
A versatile payment card for you who travel.
If you open a new Finnair Plus Mastercard 2,000 points will be credited to your Finnair Plus account.
An easy way to accrue Finnair Plus points
- You will gain Finnair Plus points every time you pay with the credit facility of Finnair Plus MasterCard.
- You can choose a credit limit between 1,000 and 8,500 euros.
- You can link any number of parallel cards to the principal cards. All of them will accrue points to the same Finnair Plus account.
- You can make contactless payments with Finnair Plus MasterCards. The purchases are always debited to the credit account.
Finnair Plus MasterCard is a credit card and, if you wish, also a debit card. The credit limit brings flexibility to your finances in case of unexpected situations and enables even larger purchases.
- You get an interest-free payment period of about 30 days on average for all purchases on credit and you will receive a monthly invoice on your credit card transactions. You only pay interest on the amount you leave on the amount of credit left unpaid after the due date*.
- When filling in the card application, you can select the due date of the invoice and the amount of repayment (minimum repayment percentage).
- You can select two instalment-free months in a calendar year.
- You can monitor your credit card transactions easily through Netbank or Mobile Bank or, if you do not have Nordea's access codes, through eService. You can also check your card's available balance, change the features of your credit card account, transfer money from your credit card to your bank account and restrict your card’s geographical usage area and online use.
- If you have Nordea's Netbank access codes, you can choose your own PIN for your card.
Finnair Plus MasterCard is accepted worldwide
- MasterCard is accepted in Finland and abroad in over 200 countries and about 30 million sales outlets.
- You can withdraw cash all over the world at ATMs carrying the MasterCard logo.
- When your card has the debit facility, you can also pay for purchases and withdraw cash directly from your bank account worldwide.
- You can use Finnair Plus MasterCard to make secure online payments.
* The annual percentage rate of charge (APR) on a Finnair Plus MasterCard credit of 1,500 euros in use is 17.1%. The 3-month Euribor (June 2016) has been used as the reference rate in the calculation and the annual fee of 60 euros has been taken into account in the APR. The interest on the credit is the 3-month Euribor + 9%. The credit limit is 1,000-8,500 euros. Finnair Plus MasterCard is valid until further notice. The creditor is Nordea Finance Finland Ltd, Aleksis Kiven Katu 9, Helsinki, 00020 NORDEA.
- Each purchase you make using the credit facility will accrue Finnair Plus points.
- The card includes travel insurance for trips abroad, which is valid when you pay the entire trip with the Finnair Plus MasterCard credit facility.
- Cash withdrawal cover will compensate cash funds withdrawn from the MasterCard credit account stolen from you within 24 hours of the withdrawal up to 850 euros.
|Finnair Plus MasterCard||60,00 €|
|Parallel card||24,00 €|
|MasterCard queries in Netbank, Mobile Bank and in eService per month||0,75 €|
|Service fee for an express order of MasterCard||10,00 €|
|Transaction query at Otto.ATMs and Nordea's payment ATMs, per query||1,00 €|
|Balance query at an ATM||0,40 €|
|Reorder of card PIN (delivery by post)*
Reorder of card PIN (delivery by sms)*
*Card PIN may be ordered from Nordea branches or by calling Nordea Customer service
|Checking card PIN in Netbank||5,00 €|
|Change of credit limit/change||10,00 €|
|Change of repayment schedule/change||17,00 €|
|Transfer from credit card||2,00 € + 3 %|
|Bill payment from card credit facility at Nordea's payment ATM||2,00 € + 3 %|
|Change or renewal of card during its validity||10,00 €|
|Change or renewal of card during its validity due to a manufacturing defect or card breakage caused by a reason beyond the customer’s control||0,00 €|
|Finder’s fee||10,00 €|
|Confiscation fee for a card used in violation of the card terms and conditions||120,00 €|
|Cash withdrawals in Finland from bank account or card credit||Price|
|Cash withdrawals from bank account in Finland at a branch||0,00 €|
Cash withdrawals from a bank account at an ATM 1–4 withdrawals per month
|Cash withdrawals from a bank account at an ATM 5 or more withdrawals per month per withdrawal||0,40 €|
|Cash withdrawals from card credit in Finland at ATMs per withdrawal||2,00 € + 3 %|
|Cash withdrawals abroad||Price|
Cash withdrawals in euros at ATMs from a bank account in the EU Member States in the euro area and withdrawals in Swedish kronas in Sweden 1–4 withdrawals per month
Cash withdrawals in euros at ATMs in the EU Member States in the euro area and in Swedish kronas at ATMs in Sweden 5 or more withdrawals per month per withdrawal
|Cash withdrawals in euros at ATMs from credit account in the EU Member States in the euro area and withdrawals in Swedish kronas in Sweden||2,00 € + 3 %|
|Cash withdrawals in euros with MasterCards at branches in the EU Member States in the euro area||2,00 € + 3 %
Cash withdrawals with Nordea Bank AB (publ), Finnish Branch’s international cards in currencies other than the euro at branches and/or ATMs in Denmark, United Kingdom, the new EU Member States (as of 1 May 2004) and outside the EU
|2,00 € + 3 %|
Cash withdrawals with Nordea Bank AB (publ), Finnish Branch’s MasterCard, Nordea/MasterCard Debit and Nordea Electron cards at Nordea’s ATMs in Norway, Sweden and Denmark