Quick and easy cash withdrawals with Nordea's cards in connection with card purchases
As a Nordea customer, you can withdraw cash from your account in connection with card purchases
- at K-food stores
- at Tokmanni-stores
- at R-kioski-stores
The bank does not charge a handling fee for the cashback service, but the store can charge a service fee for the transaction.
Cashback service in a nutshell
- As a Nordea customer, you can now withdraw cash from your accounts in connection with card purchases.
- The cashback service is an additional benefit of all Nordea Debit and Nordea Electron cards and MasterCard combination cards with the debit feature.
- Cash withdrawals are possible up to 200 euros in connection with card purchases.
- The cashback service is only available in Finland.
- Purchases and withdrawals must be paid using the debit feature of a Nordea payment card, not credit.
- There is no minimum limit for the purchases when you want to make a cash withdrawal.
- To be able to withdraw cash, you need your PIN.
- The cashier makes an authorisation check for the transaction, including a check to confirm that the cashback is within the daily withdrawal limit of your card. Note! With Nordea Electron cards also the purchase must be within the security limit set for payments.
- The cashback is accepted with the PIN.
- A single debit including the cashback is made to your account. However, on your account statement the cashback is shown separate from the purchase (Cashback EUR xxx). The cashback is also shown in the receipt you get from the store.
Any purchases made using the debit feature of a card are always debited to the bank account linked to the card. Cashback is only possible in connection with a purchase paid using the debit feature of the customer's card. Cashback is a service offered by the merchant and the merchant is responsible for ensuring the availability of the service. The merchant is entitled to price the service and determine its more detailed terms and conditions. As the issuer of the card, the bank may also set a maximum limit for the cashback, which can be changed for security purposes, if necessary.
As a Nordea customer, you are now able to withdraw cash from your account in connection with your card purchases at K-food stores throughout Finland. No handling fee is charged for the cashback service at K-food stores.
As a Nordea customer, you can withdraw cash from your account in connection with card purchases at over 140 Tokmanni stores.
As a Nordea customer, you can now withdraw cash from your account in connection with card purchases at a large number of R-Kiosks.