An account for daily banking. Choose a Disposal Account for your salary, pension, child allowance or other recurring payments and complement it with suitable services from our extensive service range.
- The balance of the account is included when determining if you qualify as a Preferred or a Key Customer
- You can use the account for managing your assets
- You can link environmentally friendly electronic services to your account, such as
- account statement in Netbank
- The account is covered by the deposit guarantee.
Interest calculation method
The interest rate is calculated on the lowest book balance of the month according to actual calendar days using 365/366 as the divisor.
Payment of interest
The deposit interest is paid to the account annually during the month following the month in which the account was opened.
Using the account
Using your account is easy: log into Netbank, call our Customer Service and identify yourself with your access codes or visit one of our branches.
In Finland, the deposit interest paid on accounts is subject to tax-at-source.
|Normal Price||2,00 €|
|Preferred Customer||0,00 €|
|Check-in Customer||0,00 €|
|Key Customer||0,00 €|
|Deposit interest on Disposal account||0,00%
|Additional interest on Disposal account
See terms and conditions of Disposal account
Open an account for a school class at the nearest Nordea service branch. To open and use the account you must provide the bank with a specification stating the following:
- what is the purpose of the account
- who is authorised to open the account (the opener must be of age)
- how the account will be used
- who is authorised to close the account.
The account for a school class will be a Disposal Account and you can link the following services subject to a charge to it:
- Printed account statement
- The account can be linked as a viewing and payment account to the accountholder's personal Netbank service
- It is always a good idea to link a card to the account. Depositing funds at a deposit ATM is easy with the card.