Our Preferred Customers get many valuable benefits and discounts on banking and insurance services.
As a Preferred Customer you get many valuable benefits on our banking and insurance services.
Your benefits include:
- as much as 30% off access codes
- other valuable benefits on everyday banking services
- benefits on investments and loans
Preferred Customers get substantial benefits on everyday banking services
such as access codes and cards
Preferred Customers get as much as 30% off access codes
Access codes allow you to use Netbank and identify yourself when calling our Customer Service
Preferred Customers get many valuable benefits also on investment and loan services
You can sign up as a Preferred Customer if you or your family have with us:
- an account for regular income*, and
- products or services from at least three product groups, and
- at least 6,000 euros in savings and loans.
Only customers who do not have non-performing credits or credits in collection can be Preferred Customers. If you want to, the benefits will also be applied to your spouse or partner and all your children under 18 living at home.
* Regular income means that a total of at least 500 euros is deposited to current accounts during three consecutive months; salary, pension or business income, for example.
The total savings and loans of you and your family are included in your banking as a Preferred Customer.
All deposits in bank accounts, savings under investment and insurance policies of Nordea Life Assurance Finland, as well as investments in funds managed by Nordea Investment Fund Company Finland, bonds issued by Nordea Bank Finland, and all shares in Nordea's safe custody are considered savings. A joint account or investment is split equally between the parties.
Nordea credits as well as FlexiCredits and MasterCard credits, A1 car credits and Käyttöluotto credits granted by Nordea Finance Finland to the amount the limit or credit is in use are considered loans if they have been repaid according to agreement. A joint loan is split equally between the parties.
- Access codes
- Trading services in Netbank
- MasterCard or Visa
- Visa Electron or Visa Dedit card
- Direct debit, direct payment, e-invoice or electronic account statement
- Housing loan or loan for holiday home
- FlexiCredit*, A1 car credit*, Käyttöluotto*, student loan or other credit from Nordea Bank Finland
- PerkAccount, Growth Account, ASP Account or fund savings agreement**
- InterestExtra Account, Fixed-interest Investment Account, Revolving Fixed-term Prime Account or DepositPlus account
- Single investment in funds**
- Pension insurance***
- Nordea Endowment, Target savings or Nordea Capital***
- Securities in custody on a Nordea book-entry account
- Loan cover***, Nordea MyLife***, Interest Rate Cap or OwnGuarantee
- If's insurance policies bought via Nordea****
* FlexiCredit, A1 car credit and Käyttöluotto are granted by Nordea Finance Finland Ltd.
** Fund savings agreement or one-time investment in funds managed by Nordea Investment Fund Company Finland Ltd, eg Nordea European Fund.
***Insurances are granted by Nordea Life Assurance Finland Ltd. Insurance policies are sold by the branches of the agent Nordea Bank AB (publ), Finnish Branch.
****Insurances are available from If P&C Insurance Ltd (publ), branch in Finland.
|Current account||0,00 €/ month||2,00 €/month|
|Access codes||2,00 € /month||3,00 € /month|
|Bill payment with access codes in Netbank||0,00 €||0,00 €|
|MasterCard Gold debit/credit or credit,
|4,70 €||6,25 €|
|MasterCard Gold debit/credit or credit,
|56,00 €||75,00 €|
|MasterCard Silver debit/credit or credit,
|3,25 €||4,30 €|
|Master Card Silver debit/credit or credit, annual fee
||39,00 €||52,00 €|
|Savings and investment services||Preferred Customers||Normal|
|Subscriptions to Nordea funds on the basis of a savings agreement||0 - 0,5 % of the amount of the subscription
||0 - 1 % of the amount of the subscription|
PerkAccount (minimum interest 0,05%)
|Nordea Prime -2,25%||Nordea Prime -3,25 %|
|Safe-deposit box||15 - 23 €/month||20 - 30 €/ month|