Being a Key Customer will reward you when you do all your banking with Nordea. Our Key Customers get many valuable benefits on banking and insurance services.
Our network of professional banking advisers is here to support you
As our Key Customer, you can make use of our network of professional banking advisers operating with flexible service hours. You can manage loan negotiations, insurance policies, savings and investments easily at an online meeting, for example.
Get many daily banking services free of charge
For example a current account and e-account statement in Netbank are free of charge for Key Customers. Key Customers get free access codes which lend themselves to many uses, such as accessing Netbank or Mobile Bank and identifying yourself when calling our Customer Service (Mon-Fri 8.00 - 18.00). Paying bills is easy in Netbank - for instance using e-invoice.
You can withdraw and deposit cash at Nordea branches and at Otto. ATMs free of charge.
As a Key Customer, you get the Nordea Gold card without any annual or monthly fees. The card includes travel insurance when travelling abroad and a handy Product Safety Insurance.
Individual savings plan
As you are our Key Customer, we will draft a tailored wealth management plan for you, covering questions related to saving. As a Key Customer you can save regularly in Nordea funds in accordance with a fund savings agreement without a subscription fee.
Loans and credits
FlexiPayments brings flexibility to your loan instalments.
Our Key Customers get many valuable benefits. Here are some examples. We will be happy to tell you more about your excellent benefits.
- Additional cover for personal risk insurances from Nordea Life Assurance Finland Ltd.
- Inexpensive tailored Nordea If general insurance policies.
- If’s insurance policies bought via Nordea are also included for a Key Customer.
- You can call Nordea Customer Service Mon-Fri 08.00 - 18.00.
- If there is a queue at Customer Service, you get past the queue by identifying yourself with your access codes.
- If you move permanently or temporarily to Norway, Sweden or Denmark, you will get benefits on banking and insurance services that correspond to the Key Customer status in Finland.
- If you wish, the Key Customer status and its benefits will also be applied to your spouse or partner and all your children under 18 living at home.
|Opening a current account||0 €|
|Current account monthly fee||0 €|
|E-account statement in Netbank||0 €|
|Electronic archive in Netbank (6 years)||0 €|
|Cash withdrawals and deposits on your own account
|Cash withdrawal at Nordea branches
|Cash deposits at Nordea branches||0 €|
|Cash deposits at TalletusOtto. ATMs||0 €|
|Nordea Gold MasterCard debit/credit||0 €|
|- continuous international travel insurance||0 €|
|- Product Safety Insurance||0 €|
|Mobile Bank||0 €|
|Monthly fee for access codes||0 €|
|Transfer in Netbank or Mobile Bank||0 €|
|Direct payment||0 €|
|E-mail alert for e-invoices||0 €|
|Savings and investments
|Individual savings plan||0 €|
|Saving in funds in accordance with a fund savings agreement, subscription fee||0 €|
|Loans and credits
|FlexiPayments brings flexibility to your instalments||0 €|
|You can call Nordea Customer Service Mon-Fri 10.00 - 16.30.||0 €|
You can sign up as a Key Customer if you or your family have with us:
- an account for regular income*, and
- products or services from at least five product groups, and
- at least 30,000 euros in savings and loans.
Only customers who do not have non-performing credits or credits in collection can be Key Customers. *Regular income means that a total of at least 500 euros is deposited to current accounts during three consecutive months; salary, pension or business income, for example.
The total savings and loans of you and your family are included in your banking as a Key Customer.
All deposits in bank accounts, savings under investment and insurance policies of Nordea Life Assurance Finland, as well as investments in funds managed by Nordea Investment Fund Company Finland, bonds issued by Nordea Bank Finland, and all shares in Nordea's safe custody are considered savings. A joint account or investment is split equally between the parties.
Nordea credits as well as FlexiCredits and MasterCard credits, A1 car credits and Käyttöluotto credits granted by Nordea Finance Finland to the amount the limit or credit is in use are considered loans if they have been repaid according to agreement. A joint loan is split equally between the parties.
- Access codes
- Trading services in Netbank
- MasterCard or Visa
- Visa Electron or Visa Dedit card
- Direct debit, direct payment, e-invoice or electronic account statement
- Housing loan or loan for holiday home
- FlexiCredit*, A1 car credit*, Käyttöluotto*, student loan or other credit from Nordea Bank Finland
- PerkAccount, Growth Account, ASP Account or fund savings agreement**
- InterestExtra Account, Fixed-interest Investment Account, Revolving Fixed-term Prime Account or DepositPlus account
- Single investment in funds**
- Pension insurance***
- Nordea Endowment, Target savings or Nordea Capital***
- Securities in custody on a Nordea book-entry account
- Loan cover***, Personal life insurance***, Interest Rate Cap or OwnGuarantee
- If's insurance policies bought via Nordea****
* FlexiCredit, A1 car credit and Käyttöluotto are granted by Nordea Finance Finland Ltd.
** Fund savings agreement or one-time investment in funds managed by Nordea Investment Fund Company Finland Ltd, eg Nordea European Fund.
***Insurances are granted by Nordea Life Assurance Finland Ltd. Insurance policies are sold by the branches of the agent Nordea Bank AB (publ), Finnish Branch.
****Insurances are available fromIf P&C Insurance Ltd (publ), branch in Finland.
|Current account, monthly fee||0,00 €||2,00 €|
|Access codes, monthly fee||0,00 €||3,00 €|
|Bill payment with access codes in Netbank||0,00 €||0,00 €|
|Nordea Gold MasterCard, monthly fee||0,00 €||6,25 €|
|Nordea Gold MasterCard, annual fee||0,00 €||75,00 €|
|Nordea Credit MasterCard, monthly fee||0,00 €||4,30 €|
|Nordea Credit MasterCard, annual fee||0,00 €||52,00 €|
|Savings and investment services||Key customers||Normal|
|Subscriptions to Nordea funds on the basis of a savings agreement||0 €||0 - 1 % of the amount of the subscription|
|PerkAccount (minimum interest 0,05 %)
||Nordea Prime -1,25%||Nordea Prime -3,25 %|
|Safe custody fee for Finnish securities||1,95 € per month||2,95 € per month|
|Safe-deposit box||10 - 15 € /month||20 - 30 € /month|