The Key Customer status in the Customer Programme will reward you when you do all your banking with Nordea. Our Key Customers get many valuable benefits on banking and insurance services.
Personal Banking Adviser
Our Key Customers are assigned a Personal Banking Adviser who will be your contact at the bank. Your Personal Banking Adviser knows your financial situation, will discuss your finances with you and help you reach your goals with the support of all the experts at Nordea. It is easy to book an appointment with your Personal Banking Adviser also in Netbank.
Get many daily banking services free of charge
For example a current account and e-account statement in Netbank are free of charge for Key Customers. Key Customers get free access codes which lend themselves to many uses, such as accessing Netbank or Mobile Bank and identifying yourself when calling our Customer Service (Mon-Fri 10.00 - 16.30). Paying bills is easy in Netbank - for instance using e-invoice.
You can withdraw and deposit cash at Nordea branches and at Otto. ATMs free of charge.
As a Key Customer, you get the Nordea Gold MasterCard without any annual or monthly fees. The card includes travel insurance when travelling abroad and a handy Product Safety Insurance.
Your own Personal Banking Adviser will draft an individual savings plan for you free of charge. As a Key Customer you can save regularly in Nordea funds in accordance with a fund savings agreement without a subscription fee.
Loans and credits
FlexiPayments brings flexibility to your loan instalments.
Our Key Customers get many valuable benefits. Here are some examples. We will be happy to tell you more about your excellent benefits.
- Additional cover for personal risk insurances from Nordea Life Assurance Finland Ltd.
- Inexpensive tailored Nordea If general insurance policies.
- If's insurance policies bought via Nordea are also included in Nordea Customer Programme.
- You can call Nordea Customer Service Mon-Fri 08.00 - 18.00.
- If there is a queue at Customer Service, you get past the queue by identifying yourself with your access codes.
- If you move permanently or temporarily to Norway, Sweden or Denmark, you will get benefits on banking and insurance services that correspond to the Key Customer status in Finland.
- If you wish, the Key Customer status and its benefits will also be applied to your spouse or partner and all your children under 18 living at home.
|Opening a current account||0 €|
|Current account monthly fee||0 €|
|E-account statement in Netbank||0 €|
|Electronic archive in Netbank (6 years)||0 €|
|Cash withdrawals and deposits on your own account
|Cash withdrawal at Nordea branches
|Cash deposits at Nordea branches||0 €|
|Cash deposits at TalletusOtto. ATMs||0 €|
|Nordea Gold MasterCard debit/credit||0 €|
|- continuous international travel insurance||0 €|
|- Product Safety Insurance||0 €|
|Mobile Bank||0 €|
|Monthly fee for access codes||0 €|
|Transfer in Netbank or Mobile Bank||0 €|
|Direct payment||0 €|
|E-mail alert for e-invoices||0 €|
|Savings and investments
|Individual savings plan||0 €|
|Saving in funds in accordance with a fund savings agreement, subscription fee||0 €|
|Loans and credits
|FlexiPayments brings flexibility to your instalments||0 €|
|You can call Nordea Customer Service Mon-Fri 10.00 - 16.30.||0 €|
You can sign up as a Key Customer in our Customer Programme if you or your family have with us:
- an account for regular income*, and
- products or services from at least five product groups, and
- at least 30,000 euros in savings and loans.
Over 65-year-old Key Customers and their family members will stay on the Customer Programme level they have achieved even if the total amount of their savings and loans drops under 30,000 euros. They need only one product or service instead of products or services from five product groups.
Only customers who do not have non-performing credits or credits in collection can be in the Customer Programme. *Regular income means that a total of at least 500 euros is deposited to current accounts during three consecutive months; salary, pension or business income, for example.
If you want to, the Key Customer status and its benefits will also be applied to your spouse or partner and all your children under 18 living at home. Sign up your family for our Customer Programme by printing out and filling in the Family members form (pdf, 971 KB). Please send the form to the address below. You do not need a stamp as Nordea will pay the postage.
Nordea2360 APS Asiakastuki
You can also order the Family members form by calling our Customer Service.
The total savings and loans of you and your family are included in banking in the Customer Programme.
All deposits in bank accounts, savings under investment and insurance policies of Nordea Life Assurance Finland, as well as investments in funds managed by Nordea Investment Fund Company Finland, bonds issued by Nordea Bank Finland, and all shares in Nordea's safe custody are considered savings. A joint account or investment is split equally between the parties.
Nordea credits as well as FlexiCredits and MasterCard credits, A1 car credits and Käyttöluotto credits granted by Nordea Finance Finland to the amount the limit or credit is in use are considered loans if they have been repaid according to agreement. A joint loan is split equally between the parties.
- Access codes
- Trading services in Netbank
- MasterCard or Visa
- Visa Electron or Visa Dedit card
- Direct debit, direct payment, e-invoice or electronic account statement
- Housing loan or loan for holiday home
- FlexiCredit*, A1 car credit*, Käyttöluotto*, student loan or other credit from Nordea Bank Finland
- PerkAccount, Growth Account, ASP Account or fund savings agreement**
- InterestExtra Account, Fixed-interest Investment Account, Revolving Fixed-term Prime Account or DepositPlus account
- Single investment in funds**
- Pension insurance***
- Nordea Endowment, Target savings or Nordea Capital***
- Securities in custody on a Nordea book-entry account
- Loan cover***, Personal life insurance***, Interest Rate Cap or OwnGuarantee
- If's insurance policies bought via Nordea****
* FlexiCredit, A1 car credit and Käyttöluotto are granted by Nordea Finance Finland Ltd.
** Fund savings agreement or one-time investment in funds managed by Nordea Investment Fund Company Finland Ltd, eg Nordea European Fund.
***Insurances are granted by Nordea Life Assurance Finland Ltd. Insurance policies are sold by the branches of the agent Nordea Bank AB (publ), Finnish Branch.
****Insurances are available from If P&C Insurance Company
The Customer Programme has three levels: the basic level, Preferred Customer level and Key Customer level. Your level in the Customer Programme depends on your banking volume. The more products and services you use, the higher your level will be and you will be entitled to a wider range of benefits. We will make sure that you will always be on the highest possible level you are entitled to based on your business volume.
You will move from one level to another, as your banking volume changes:
- You will move to a higher level when your banking volume has fulfilled the criteria for the higher level for two consecutive months.
- You will move to a lower level when your banking volume has not fulfilled the criteria for your Customer Programme level for six consecutive months.
|Current account, monthly fee||0,00 €||2,00 €|
|Access codes, monthly fee||0,00 €||3,00 €|
|Bill payment with access codes in Netbank||0,00 €||0,00 €|
|Nordea Gold MasterCard, monthly fee||0,00 €||6,25 €|
|Nordea Gold MasterCard, annual fee||0,00 €||75,00 €|
|Nordea Credit MasterCard, monthly fee||0,00 €||4,30 €|
|Nordea Credit MasterCard, annual fee||0,00 €||52,00 €|
|Savings and investment services||Key customers||Normal|
|Subscriptions to Nordea funds on the basis of a savings agreement||0 €||0 - 1 % of the amount of the subscription|
|PerkAccount (minimum interest 0,05 %)
||Nordea Prime -1,25%||Nordea Prime -3,25 %|
|Safe custody fee for Finnish securities||1,95 € per month||2,95 € per month|
|Nordea Personal life insurance||10 % discount||Normal price|
|Additional benefit for death cover (Personal life insurance and Loan cover, benefit confirmed yearly)||20 % discount||Normal price|
|Safe-deposit box||10 - 15 € /month||20 - 30 € /month|