Become a corporate customer online
Complete your application online
We are pleased to learn that you would like to become a customer at Nordea. The “Become a corporate customer online" service is an easy and convenient way to sign up as Nordea's customer without having to visit a Nordea branch.
Using this service requires that your company form is either a registered business name, public limited company, limited partnership or general partnership. Companies in their start-up phase can also sign up for the “Become a corporate customer online" service.
1. Fill in the application and send it to Nordea
You can fill in the application when:
- you have access codes to log in
- you have a mobile phone
- you have a Finnish passport or identity card
- you are of age and a Finnish citizen
- your domicile is in Finland and you are legally competent
- you are authorised to sign for the company.
2. We will process your application in a few banking daysDuring the completion of the application:
- the bank automatically retrieves information from the Trade Register
- the service may also demand the signature of another representative of the company depending on the company's signature clause
- you can take a break, save the application and continue later.
3. You will receive a text message from us once your application has been processed
Log in to the service again and start using the code app.
4. You will receive a Corporate e-start-up packageThe product package includes:
- a corporate account,
- a Business Visa Debit card,
- access to Corporate Classic Netbank and
- the sending and reception of e-invoices through Corporate Classic Netbank.
You will receive an SMS after which you can log into the service and start using the code app.
Learn about Nordea
If sound financial management, security, corporate social responsibility and excellent services are important to you, Nordea is the bank for you.