Offer your customer a buyer credit. Offering a term of payment with a buyer credit gives exporters a competitive edge.
- Offering a term of payment with a buyer credit gives exporters a competitive edge.
- The liquidity of your company will improve and the need for separate working capital financing will decrease.
- The commercial and political risk arising from the buyer or the buyer's country can be restricted or eliminated.
- Your company can offer the buyer financing terms that bring savings in interest expenses, taxes and costs compared to local financing. This is especially true in the emerging markets.
- The exporter's own collateral is not usually required for buyer credits, which means the collateral can be used for other purposes.
Offer your customer a buyer credit
We can finance the term of payment your company has granted to a foreign buyer either by buying your company's endorsable export receivables or by making a financing agreement directly with the buyer. This gives a clear competitive edge to your company.
Buyer credits are suitable for the short-term and long-term financing of consumer goods, capital goods and services. The financing instrument used is either a bill of exchange/promissory note or a loan agreement.
Neuvoja ulkomaankaupan tueksi
Choosing Trade Finance products and using the general International Commercial terms (Incoterms) decreases or eliminates many of the risks related to international trading.
Tee kaupankäynnistä joustavampaa valitsemalla oikea maksutapa.