The Corporate Payments Service creates feedback at three stages:
Feedback from file transfer reception
Feedback formed in further processing
Feedback from payments
The contents of the feedback messages are described in more detail in the service description of the Corporate Payments Service.
Tool for illustrating XML feedback
File transfer combines all downloaded feedback in one and the same file. XML messages are intended for electronic processing, so it is difficult to interpret their contents as such.
The contents of a feedback file can be printed on the screen more clearly with the tool below. The feedback messages are shown on the screen in the same order as they are in the feedback file.
Use of the tool
How to proceed
Download the feedback from the Corporate Payments Service and save the file
Activate the tool by clicking the link below
- After the activation, a start-up display is shown
Select the report type with the ‘Status' option
- ‘Report on all statuses’ brings all the messages included in the file
- ‘Report on statuses needing attention’ brings the messages that have either the status code RJCT (rejection) or PDNG (pending for cover)
Select the feedback file to be processed
- Press ‘Browse’ and select the file to be processed
Print the report
- Press ‘Show’
- The report is printed in the user interface
View or hide additional data
If a feedback message contains additional data on a batch or transaction, a ‘+’ sign is shown in front of the line.
By pressing ‘+’ and then ‘-‘ the data on an individual transaction are expanded or collapsed on the display.
If you want to show or close all additional data in one go, press the ‘+’ / ‘-‘ sign on the upper side of the display or click the ‘Expand all’ / ‘Collapse all’ link.
View new files
- You can start from the link ‘Upload new file’ at the bottom of the display.
Most important status codes of feedback. For details, see the service description.
- ACTC = The payment message has been received, accepted technically and transactions are forwarded for further processing.
- ACCP = All payment instructions have been acceptably received and are forwarded for payment on the due date they have been instructed to be debited.
- ACSC = A Credit Transfer transaction has been paid.
- RJCT = A file or a payment has been rejected.
- PART = Part of the payment orders have been accepted and part of them have been rejected.
- PDNG = A Credit Transfer transaction is pending for cover.
- ACCR = A batch or payment has been cancelled.
Activate the tool