Instructions for card use
Keep your card as safely as you keep your cash
- Never keep the card and PIN in the same place. Always memorise the PIN.
- Do not let other people see the PIN when you are keying it in at ATMs or other places of use.
- Never surrender the card’s number or its PIN via telephone, e-mail or in any other way when asked, even if inquirers present themselves as the bank’s employees or police officers.
- You can set daily security limits for your card that govern cash withdrawals at ATMs and bill payments at payment ATMs to increase the security of card use.
- Keep your card as safely as you keep your cash. Do not leave it unattended in a car, on a restaurant table, or in your office or hotel room.
- Always check the total sum before you sign a sales receipt.
- You can follow your card use by comparing the sales receipts with your account statement or credit card invoice.
- Check regularly that you have not lost your card.
For further information call Nordea Business Centre, tel 0200 26262 (local network charge/mobile call charge).