If you lose your card
- If you lose your card, or it is stolen or an ATM abroad seizes it, report the incident immediately to the Finnish banks’ blocking service.
- Making a loss report is simplest when you know your card’s number (16 digits).
- If your card is stolen, report the crime to the police.
Lost card reporting 020 333 24/7 (local network charge/mobile call charge)
- Calls from abroad +358 20 333 (24/7)
- If you lose your card, you can also report the loss at the nearest Nordea branch during its business hours.