First Card is a comprehensive solution for companies and public administration to manage travel and entertainment expenses and small purchases.
A comprehensive solution - charge card and travel account combined
- A card for small purchases, entertainment expenses and business travel
- A monthly aggregate invoice sent of all purchases and withdrawals
- Invoicing and advanced reporting services tailored for your business
- No invoicing fee. Minimum payment period 15 days, average payment period about 30 days.
- A travel account for travel agency purchases with all leading business travel agencies
- Supplementary travel insurance
- Discounts on hotels, car rentals, etc. Read more at firstcard.fi
First Card Visa
Nordea is giving its customers an opportunity to use an additional First Card Visa parallel with MasterCard. First Card Visa ensures smooth card payments throughout the world.
Further information and the application for First Card Visa is available at firstcard.fi
Travel account is an invoicing solution for companies' travel agency purchases. It can be used for the business trips of all your personnel, and it streamlines the handling of business travel purchases.
If the travel volume in your company is high, it is a good idea to handle travel agency invoices through the travel account.
- An aggregate invoice through the travel account simplifies the travel expense payment process and considerably reduces the number of invoices handled
- Depending on the needs of your company, travel account transactions can be invoiced either as a separate lot or together with purchases made with First Card
Supplementary travel insurance gives additional cover for work-related travel. The insurance is valid when you have paid the trip with First Card or from a First Card travel account.
The supplementary travel insurance includes several important covers such as
- travel insurance (accidental death and permanent handicap)
- delay compensation for delayed transportation or arrival of luggage
- trip cancellation cover
- third-party insurance
- interruption of the trip
- missed trip or connection
Read more about the Supplementary Travel Insurance.
First Card app and cardholder's online services
Monitor your card transactions and invoices
As a First Card cardholder you have access to the First Card app and online services with which you can monitor your card transactions and invoices.
The online service is available to you when you have a First Card - in addition, you only need access codes to Netbank. You can log in with Netbank codes from most Finnish banks.
To activate the First Card app for use, log in to cardholder's online services and create an activation code. After the first time, you can log in using a self-selected four-digit PIN. The app is available for iPhones and Android phones.
Log in to First Card online services
The First Card online services provide detailed reports on your company’s First Card and travel account transactions.
- Statistics help cost monitoring and budgeting
- Service provider-specific reports give accurate purchase volumes to help agreement negotiations with service providers
Direct debiting in Finland ended on 31 January 2014 along with the introduction of the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA).
You can register for the e-invoice in your personal Netbank service for First Cards with private or joint payment liability. You can link an automatic payment order to the e-invoice. With automatic payment, the e-invoice functions as direct debit. The e-invoice is free of charge.
As a First Card cardholder you get car rental benefits, discounts on hotel prices, parking, etc. Check your benefits valid at a given time on our website at firstcard.fi
Read the terms and conditions carefully before making the agreement and starting to use the service.