The InvestmentDeposit account is a time deposit account. Its return consists of a deposit interest and a potential additional interest. The additional interest of InvestmentDeposit lots is bound to different reference assets such as shares, indices and commodities. The different reference assets of the InvestmentDeposit offer you safe excitement! You can start investing with 500 euros
|Name of the lot||Sales period||Maturity date||Deposit interest %||Possible additional interest %|
– Equity 4/2015
Reference asset: Equity
Metso Corp. Opens new window
Kone Corp. Opens new window
Elisa Corp.Opens new window
|1 October -
30 November 2015
|30 November 2017||0,0 %||6,0 %*|
*The predicted additional interest is 6.0% . The final additional interest will be confirmed on 2 December 2015 and it will be within the variation range of 5.0% - 7.0%. The additional interest is not annual interest. The additional interest will be paid on the deposit's maturity date if, on the closing date of 15 November 2017, the prices of all the three reference shares are on or above the starting level of 2 December 2015.
The InvestmentDeposit account is a time deposit account. Its return consists of a deposit interest and a potential additional interest.
- The deposit interest and the potential additional interest vary by lot.
- The asset reference affecting the potential additional interest changes with each new lot.
The assets in an InvestmentDeposit account are covered by the deposit guarantee valid at any given time in the scope laid down by law. Please note that the additional interest is not covered by the deposit guarantee unless it has been paid
to an account.
- The deposit interest paid to the account and the possible additional interest constitute income as referred to in the Act on Withholding Tax on Interest Income for natural persons with general tax liability in Finland and for Finnish death estates.
- The deposit interest is fixed for the entire deposit period and calculated from the deposit date to the maturity date.
- The deposit interest is determined by lot. Please note that the deposit interest may also be 0%.
Potential additional interest
- The additional interest on each lot is bound to the performance of the market rate of a reference asset. Shares, indices, commodities, foreign currencies, real estate or combinations of the above can serve as reference assets.
- The reference asset type of the potential additional interest paid on the deposit capital, the possible fluctuation range of the additional interest amount and the determination basis, calculation method and payment of the additional interest are determined separately for each lot and are stated in the special terms and conditions concerning additional interest.
- The additional interest is not annual interest.
|Name and numer of the sales lot||Special terms and conditions concerning additional interest, by lot|
|InvestmentDeposit Account Interest 1/2015 (pdf, 472 KB)Opens new window||Interest 1/2015 (pdf, 82 KB)Opens new window|
|InvestmentDeposit Account Equity 2/2015 (pdf, 724 KB)Opens new window||Equity 2/2015 (pdf, 18 KB)Opens new window|
|InvestmentDeposit Account Equity 3/2015 (pdf, 693 KB)Opens new window||Equity 3/2015 (pdf, 18 KB)Opens new window|
|InvestmentDeposit account lots and price performance (pdf, 206 KB)Opens new window|
Advice on investment accounts
Opening a bank account for your business is easy when you have the required documents with you in Finnish, Swedish or English.