Fixed-term Foreign Currency Account
Invest in different currencies for a defined period. A foreign currency account is an interesting alternative for those interested in international investments. Interest on the account is based on the international interest rate of the foreign currency to be deposited.
Fixed-term Foreign Currency Account in all major currencies
- You can open an account in all common foreign currencies used outside the euro area.
- Your company may choose the deposit period between one day and five years.
- Interest and deposit period will be agreed with you when you open the account.
- Interest will be fixed during the entire deposit period.
- In addition to the interest on the account, the final return will depend on the exchange rate profit or loss of the account currency.
- The exchange rate risk decreases when your company's deposits are divided between various currencies.
Advice on investment accounts
Opening a bank account for your business is easy when you have the required documents with you in Finnish, Swedish or English.