25,000 euros without security
Corporate FlexiCredit is a quick and easy corporate loan up to 25,000 euros without security. FlexiCredit suits companies’ varied financing needs, such as making unexpected acquisitions, levelling off seasonal variations or utilising cash discounts. As you are our customer, you don’t need to visit one of our branches, but we can agree on your credit by phone.
How does your business benefit?
- Fast – we will usually give you a credit decision immediately and pay the cash to your bank account on the next banking day.
- Easy – you can obtain a loan without security.
- Convenient – as you are our customer, you don’t need to visit a Nordea branch, but we can agree on your credit by phone.
- Flexible – two instalment-free months a year, and you can also agree on 1–6 instalment-free months for the beginning of the loan. Moreover, you can repay the credit early without extra costs.
Handy form of financing particularly for small and medium-sized enterprises
Corporate FlexiCredit suits a quick need for working capital and small investments of up to 25,000 euros, such as
- expanding business operations
- making any necessary acquisitions
- utilising cash discounts
- preparing for unexpected expenses
You can apply for Corporate FlexiCredit up to 25,000 euros without security and agree on a loan period between 3 and 36 months.
You can use the loan calculator for planning other financing solutions as well.
Please note that the calculation is indicative. Contact us, and we will make a financing plan for your company together.
Features of Corporate FlexiCredit
With Corporate FlexiCredit your company can make small investments and purchases up to 25,000 euros. The credit period can vary from one month to 36 months.
You can use the instalment-free months (two) right away or at a later date. However, the months cannot be consecutive. In addition, you can have grace period of 1-6 months at the beginning.
Your company is eligible for Corporate FlexiCredit if it has a good credit report and sufficient repayment capacity.
Neuvoja käyttöpääoman hallintaan
For financial statements, financial planning and follow-up.