With a euro loan you can finance your company's investments and expansion of business. The loan period and other financing terms are agreed according to your company’s needs.
How does your business benefit?
- The loan period, repayment method and instalment-free years can be agreed flexibly.
- All reference rates in the markets are available.
- You can take out different kinds of interest rate hedges.
- You can agree on changes in the repayment schedule during the loan period.
Features of the euro loan
- The loan period and other financing terms are agreed according to your company’s needs.
- You can agree on changes during the loan period.
Guarantee enables more affordable financing
Nordea is participating in the SME Initiative Finland programme, which is managed by the European Investment Fund (EIF). The programme will provide a 50% guarantee for loans with the aim of boosting the competitiveness of Finnish SMEs by increasing the amount of financing available.
- Lower requirements for collateral and the possibility of obtaining a further guarantee from Finnvera
- Cheaper financing than normal, thanks to the 50% guarantee
- A decision on the EIF guarantee can be given directly in Nordea’s credit process
- Applicant companies must fulfil the European Union’s definition of an SME, i.e. they must employ fewer than 250 people
- Applicants must not have received more than EUR 200,000 in public de minimis subsidies over the past three years
- The amount of the loan guaranteed must not exceed EUR 10 million and its maturity must be 2–12 years
- Industry-specific restrictions concerning, among others, primary agriculture and investment financing for transport companies
The loans benefit from support from the European Union pursuant to the SME Initiative, with funding by the European Union under the ERDF and Horizon 2020, by the Republic of Finland and by the European Investment Fund and the European Investment Bank.
Advice on working capital management
For financial statements, financial planning and follow-up.