OneMind Dogs transforms puppy training with its internationally popular dog training method and scalable online service. OneMind Dogs is a Finnish company that offers dog training services online. With its current business, the company has already proved the global scalability of dog training.
This spring OneMind Dogs will launch an online puppy training program for new dog owners around the world. The program aims to be the global market leader in puppy training. OneMind Dogs operates in the growing pet market, which in the United States alone is valued over 70 billion dollars.
We are reforming dog training globally and bring this high-quality puppy training available for everyone.
OneMind Dogs in brief:
- OneMind Dog was founded in 2012 by a group of passionate dog training professionals, agility instructors, coaches and innovators. Lifeline Ventures and Gorilla Ventures are some of its investors.
- OneMind Dog already has a stable training business with a cumulative turnover of over 3 million euros. Now the company seeks to grow with the new online program for puppy training that is aimed for a wider user base. The program’s objective is to train over one million new puppy owners by 2022.
- At the moment, there is no other company that manages the puppy training category in a large scale.
- OneMind Dog has managed to scale dog training online without compromising the good quality. The company has a dog training methodology of its own with an emphasis on the dog’s perspective. The methodology has a scientific basis and a wide user base.
- Most (around 70%) of OneMind Dogs’ current turnover comes from the United States.