The InvestmentDeposit account is a time deposit account. Its return consists of a deposit interest and a potential additional interest.
- The deposit interest and the potential additional interest vary by lot.
- The asset reference affecting the potential additional interest changes with each new lot.
- The assets in an InvestmentDeposit account are covered by the deposit guarantee valid at any given time in the scope laid down by law. Please note that the additional interest is not covered by the deposit guarantee unless it has been paid
- The deposit interest paid to the account and the possible additional interest constitute income as referred to in the Act on Withholding Tax on Interest Income for natural persons with general tax liability in Finland and for Finnish death estates.
- The deposit interest is fixed for the entire deposit period and calculated from the deposit date to the maturity date.
- The deposit interest is determined by lot. Please note that the deposit interest may also be 0%.
Potential additional interest
- The additional interest on each lot is bound to the performance of the market rate of a reference asset. Shares, indices, commodities, foreign currencies, real estate or combinations of the above can serve as reference assets.
- The reference asset type of the potential additional interest paid on the deposit capital, the possible fluctuation range of the additional interest amount and the determination basis, calculation method and payment of the additional interest are determined separately for each lot and are stated in the special terms and conditions concerning additional interest.
- The additional interest is not annual interest.