Questions and answers
- 1. How do I get the code app for my company?
You can download the code app in the app store of your mobile device. The code app works on iPhones, Android phones and Windows Phones as well as on iPads and Android tablets You can use the same code app both as a personal customer and a corporate customer. You only have to add your company as the second user for the app. To do this, you will need an activation code and a temporary PIN. If you are authorised to sign for your company, the way to get them is to call Nordea Business Centre at 0200 26262, where you can verify your identity with your personal code app.
When you have the activation code and temporary PIN, you will be able to add your company as a user for the app as follows:
- Open the app and tap the menu in the upper or lower corner.
- Select “User settings”
- Select “Add” or “+”.
- Select “Nordea Suomi”.
- Choose the language.
- Add a new user by following the instructions in the app. Please do not re-order the activation code in Netbank at this stage, even if the code app advises you to do so.
Note that the activation code is a one-time code, so you must complete the activation of the code app in one go. Please do not enter the activation code in the app before you have received the temporary PIN. If the code you received can no longer be used, you must order new codes by calling Nordea Business Centre at 0200 26262.
The code app is device-specific, which means that if you change your mobile device, you must re-activate the app on the new mobile device.
- 2. How do I use the code app in offline mode?
You can also use the code app when you are not connected to the internet (offline). You can do this by going to Nordea Business Netbank Mobile device in offline mode.
- Open the Nordea Codes app in your mobile device.
- Select ‘Go offline’.
- Select ‘LOGIN’.
- Enter your PIN in the app and tap ‘Next’.
- The code app will give you a response code.
- Enter your user ID and the response code on the login page. Proceed by clicking ‘OK’.
- 3. I have forgotten the PIN for my code app.
We cannot check or reset the PIN for your code app. If you have forgotten your PIN, you must create a new user in the app.
- 4. I have set up the application. How can I confirm my payments?
When you are on the payment confirmation page in Netbank, you must open the code app. The app will automatically ask you for the PIN that you use when logging in to Netbank. If you have several users registered in the same code app, remember to select on the app’s start screen the user name with which you logged in to Netbank.
- 5. The code app says “The code app is ready to use”, but there is no login request. What should I do?
If you have created several users in the same app, you must select the user name with which you want to log in on the start screen where the text “The code app is ready to use” is displayed. The start screen always displays the last user name used for login. By tapping this name, you can select one of the other user names registered in the app.
If you log in to Netbank with a mobile device, remember to use the Corporate Mobile Bank app, as the Nordea Mobile app is intended for personal customers.
- 6. How do I delete a user from the code app?
If you are authorised to sign for your company, you can delete a user from the code app by calling Nordea Business Centre, tel. 0200 26262, Mon–Fri 9.00–16.30. Please have your personal online banking codes at hand when calling.
- 7. Can I get a code calculator for my company?
You can order a code calculator to access corporate Netbank by sending a message from your personal Netbank if you are authorised to sign for your company, or from your company’s Netbank, or by calling Nordea Business Centre, tel. 0200 26262, Mon–Fri 9.00–16.30.
- 8. How can my company sign up for Netbank?
You can open the Netbank service for your company in a phone meeting. You can book an appointment for a meeting by calling Nordea Business Centre, tel. 0200 26262, Mon–Fri 9.00–16.30.
- 9. Can I activate the code app on more than one device?
You can install the code app on several devices and activate the same user of Nordea Business Netbank in the code app on any number of those devices. Note that the activation code is a one-time code, so you must have separate codes for each device.