Information on Nordea Bank AB (publ), Finnish Branch
Nordea operates as Nordea Bank AB's (publ) branch in Finland. The Nordic subsidiary banks of the Nordea Group were merged with the Swedish parent company on 2 January 2017. The aim is to reduce complexity in the bank and to make it possible for Nordea to operate truly as one Nordic bank.
Nordea is a Nordic bank with a wide range of local operations across Finland.
The change in legal structure will not affect customers or lead to changes in the bank's Finnish operations. Read more about the change: Simplification of legal structure
Address: Satamaradankatu 5, FI-00020 NORDEA, Finland
Business Identity Code: 1703218-0Telephone (exchange) +358 9 1651
Fax +358 9 163 20002
Nordea Bank AB (publ), Finnish branch's business is supervised by
Competent authority of the home Member State
Finansinspektionen, P.O. Box 7821, SE-103 97 Stockholm, tel +46 8 408 980 00, fax +46 8 24 13 35.
Competent authority of the host Member State
European Central Bank (ECB), FINOR, JST Coordinator / Director General DG/MS I, Sonnemannstrasse 22, 60314 Frankfurt am Main, Germany, tel +49 69 1344 0, fax +49 69 1344 6000.
National Competent Authority (NCA) is the Financial Supervisory Authority, Snellmaninkatu 6, PO Box 159, FI-00101 Helsinki, tel +358 9 183 51, fax +358 9 183 5328.
The branch is a member of the Federation of Finnish Financial Services, address Itämerenkatu 11-13, FI-00180 Helsinki, tel +358 20 7934 200, fax +358 20 7934 202.
Nordea's branch regions in Finland
In Finland, the personal banking business operations led by Jussi Mekkonen, who cooperates with Riikka Laine-Tolonen, Deputy Head of Personal Banking. Together they are responsible for Personal Banking’s personal customer segments.
The Commercial & Business Banking business area serves Nordea’s corporate customers. Business Banking’s corporate areas, which serve small and medium-sized companies, are led by Sampsa Laine. Pekka Nuuttila is in charge of Commercial Banking’s corporate banks which serve medium-sized and large corporate customers.
(Nordea’s largest corporate customers are served in the Wholesale Banking business area.)
Jussi Mekkonen, Head of Personal Banking Finland
- Sata-Häme: Elina Lampinen-Kinnari
- Helsinki, Surroundings: Janne Karjalainen
- Capital Area, Surroundings: Antti Valtanen
- Remote Service & Advice: Sari Tempakka
Riikka Laine-Tolonen, Deputy Head of Personal Banking Finland
- Helsinki City Centre: Minna Parhiala
- Central Finland: Mikko Pakarinen
- Branch regions Circles (previously Espoo and Vantaa): Jorma Pirinen
- South-Western Finland: Tero Seikkula
- Ostrobothnia: Kristian Ranta
- Eastern Finland: Riitta Patja
- Northern Finland: Pekka Koskela
Sampsa Laine, Head of Business Banking Finland
- Helsinki: Jarmo Törhönen
- Uusimaa: Annamarja Paloheimo
- South-Eastern Finland: Henry Udd
- Central and Eastern Finland: Jussi Rieppo
- South-Western Finland: Jan Söderholm
- Ostrobothnia: Timo Kalliomäki
- Northern Finland: Sami Heikkilä
- Sata-Häme: Mika Nieminen
Pekka Nuuttila, Head of Commercial Banking Finland
- Corporate Bank Helsinki: Markku Fränti
- Corporate Bank South-Eastern Finland: Timo Rantanen
- Corporate Bank Central and Eastern Finland: Mika Hasu
- Corporate Bank Ostrobothnia: Thomas Lempiälä
- Corporate Bank Northern Finland: Jarmo Rankinen
- Corporate Bank Sata-Häme: Ari Lamberg
- Corporate Bank Uusimaa: Iiro Korander
- Corporate Bank Varsinais-Suomi: Marko Lehtosalo
Jukka Perttula: Private Banking Finland
Nordea Funds Ltd public insider register
To promote general reliability of the securities market and in order to prevent misuse of the securities market, the information of the security holdings of people included in the insider register is public. As a provider of investment service or as an investment fund company Nordea has a legal obligation to keep a register of its persons under obligation to report.
Euroclear Finland Oy keeps the public insider register of Nordea Funds Ltd available for viewing. The register of holders of units in funds managed by Nordea Funds Ltd is available for viewing at Nordea Funds Ltd.
Nordea Funds Ltd (visiting address Aleksis Kiven katu 7, 00500 Helsinki)
A person wishing to receive an extract from the fund register is kindly asked first to contact phone number +358 9 5300 7737.
Nordea Bank Finland Plc’s public insider register was terminated on 2.1.2017. Euroclear Finland Oy keeps the terminated public insider register available for viewing until 2.1.2022.