Interestfree period of 30 days
For paying even larger purchases.
- For payments in Finland and abroad
- PriceGuard Insurance guarantees the cheapest prices on the market.
- You can choose a credit limit between 1,000 and 10,000 euros.
The credit limit of TUOHI MasterCard brings flexibility to your finances in case of unexpected situations and enables even larger purchases.
- You get an interest-free payment period of about 30 days on average for all purchases on credit.
- You will receive an invoice on the credit card transactions every month. You only pay interest on the amount you leave on credit after the due date*.
- When filling in the card application, you can select the due date of the invoice and the amount of instalment (minimum instalment percentage).
- You can select two instalment-free months in a calendar year.
- TUOHI MasterCard credit agreement is usually made at the sales outlet in connection with the first purchase.
If you have Nordea's Netbank access codes, you can decide the PIN for your card.
- You can monitor your credit card transactions easily through Netbank or, if you do not have Nordea`s access codes, thourgh eService. You can also check your card`s available balance, change the features of your credit card account and transfer money from your credit card to your bank account.
- In Nordea's Mobile Bank you can follow up on your credit card`s transactions and see the balance available on your card and transfer money from your card credit to your bank account.
- If you do not have access codes, your can monitor your card transactions and make cash transfers via the Telephone Service.
- To view the costs, go to the Prices tab.
TUOHI MasterCard is accepted worldwide
- MasterCard is accepted in Finland and abroad in over 200 countries and 35 million sales outlets. You can withdraw cash all over the world at ATMs carrying the MasterCard logo.
- You can go shopping on the Internet when you have registered your card for online use.
*The annual percentage rate of charge (APR) on a MasterCard TUOHI credit of 1,500 euros in use is 20.5%. The 3-month Euribor (June 2016) has been used as the reference rate in the calculation and the monthly account management fee of 5.00 euros has been taken into account in the APR. The interest on the credit is the 3-month Euribor + 12%. The credit limit is 1,000-10,000 euros. TUOHI MasterCard is valid until further notice. The creditor is Nordea Finance Finland Ltd, Aleksis Kiven katu 9, Helsinki, 00020 NORDEA.
- TUOHI MasterCard automatically includes free PriceGuard Insurance, which guarantees the cheapest prices on the market in accordance with the insurance terms and conditions. Read the insurance terms and conditions.
- Read more: Tuohi.fiOpens new window (in Finnish and in Swedish)
|TUOHI MasterCard||0,00 €|
|Parallel card||0,00 €|
|MasterCard queries in Netbank, Mobile Bank and in eService per month||0,75 €
|MasterCard queries, as a text message by calling (+ mobile call charge)||0,33 €
|Service fee for an express order of MasterCard||10,00 €
Transaction query at Otto.ATMs and Nordea's payment ATMs, per query
Reorder of card PIN (delivery by post)*
Reorder of card PIN (delivery by SMS)*
* Card PIN may be ordered from Nordea branches or by calling Nordea Customer service
|Checking card PIN in Netbank||5,00 €|
|Change of credit limit/change||10,00 €
|Change of repayment schedule/change||17,00 €
Transfer from credit card
|10,00 € + korollinen
Bill payment from card credit facility at Nordea's payment ATM
|2,00 € + 3 %
|Change or renewal of card during its validity||10,00 €
|Change or renewal of card during its validity due to a manufacturing defect or card breakage caused by a reason beyond the customer’s control||0,00 €
|Finder’s fee||10,00 €
|Confiscation fee for a card used in violation of the card terms and conditions||120,00 €
|Cash withdrawals in Finland from bank account or card credit||Hinta|
|Cash withdrawals from bank account in Finland at a branch||0,00 €
|Cash withdrawals from a bank account at an ATM 1–4 withdrawals per month||0,00 €
|Cash withdrawals from a bank account at an ATM 5 or more withdrawals per month per withdrawal||0,40 €|
|Cash withdrawals from card credit in Finland at ATMs per withdrawal||2,00 € + 3 %
|Cash withdrawals abroad||Hinta|
Cash withdrawals in euros at ATMs from a bank account in the EU Member States in the euro area and withdrawals in Swedish kronas in Sweden 1–4 withdrawals per month
Cash withdrawals in euros at ATMs in the EU Member States in the euro area and in Swedish kronas at ATMs in Sweden 5 or more withdrawals per month per withdrawal
|Cash withdrawals in euros at ATMs from credit account in the EU Member States in the euro area and withdrawals in Swedish kronas in Sweden||2,00 € + 3 %|
|Cash withdrawals in euros with MasterCards at branches in the EU Member States in the euro area||2,00 € + 3 %
Cash withdrawals with Nordea Bank Finland Plc's international cards in currencies other than the euro at branches and/or ATMs in Denmark, United Kingdom, the new EU Member States (as of 1 May 2004) and outside the EU
|2,00 € + 3 %|
Cash withdrawals with Nordea Bank Finland Plc's MasterCard, Nordea/MasterCard Debit and Nordea Electron cards at Nordea’s ATMs in Norway, Sweden and Denmark
|Account management fee||Hinta|
|Account management fee per month in case of outstanding debt or transactions||5,00 €|