30 daysinterest free payment period
The benefits of MasterCard combined with the benefits of Stockmann's Loyal Customer Programme.
You can get Stockmann MasterCard regardless of where you do your banking. You will benefit the most by making all purchases with your Stockmann MasterCard.
- No monthly or annual fee.
- You can choose the credit limit between 500 and 10,000 euros (for Stockmann First customers as much as 25,000 euros).
- In addition to the MasterCard benefits, you will enjoy the benefits of Stockmann's Loyal Customer Programme.
Stockmann MasterCard is a credit card and, if you wish, also a debit card. The credit limit brings flexibility to your finances in case of unexpected situations and enables even larger purchases.
- You get an interest-free payment period of about 30 days on average for all purchases on credit.
- You will receive an invoice on the credit card transactions every month. You only pay interest on the amount you leave on credit after the due date*.
- When filling in the card application, you can select the due date of the invoice and the amount of instalment (minimum instalment percentage).
- You can select two instalment-free months in a calendar year.
- You can link any number of parallel cards to your principal card for family members who are 15 or older.
- You can monitor your credit card transactions easily through Netbank or, if you do not have Nordea's access codes, through eService. You can also check your card`s available balance, change the features of your credit card account and transfer money from your credit card to your bank account.
- In Nordea's Mobile Bank you can follow up on your credit card's transactions and see the balance available on your card and transfer money from your card credit to your bank account.
If you have Nordea's Netbank access codes, you can decide the PIN for your card.
- To view the costs, go to the Prices tab.
Stockmann MasterCard is accepted worldwide
- MasterCard is accepted in Finland and abroad in over 200 countries and about 30 million sales outlets. You can also withdraw cash all over the world from ATMs carrying the MasterCard logo.
- When your card has the debit facility, you can also pay for purchases and withdraw cash directly from your bank account worldwide.
- You can use MasterCard to make secure online payments.
* The annual percentage rate of charge (APR) on a Stockmann MasterCard credit of 1,500 euros in use is 15.8%. The 3-month Euribor (June 2016) has been used as the reference rate in the calculation and the monthly account management fee of 3.50 euros has been taken into account in the APR. The interest on the credit is the 3-month Euribor + 10%. The credit limit is 500-10,000 euros. Stockmann MasterCard is valid until further notice. The creditor is Nordea Finance Finland Ltd, Aleksis Kiven Katu 9, Helsinki, 00020 NORDEA.
- No opening or annual fee
- Stockmann MasterCard holders are entitled to all Stockmann Loyal Customer benefits and the general MasterCard benefits. In addition, Stockmann and MasterCard offer both permanent and changing benefits to cardholders.
- All purchases paid with the credit facility of Stockmann MasterCard are included in the Loyal Customer Programme.
- Purchases made in Stockmann Group stores with the debit facility (charged to the bank account) are also included in the Loyal Customer Programme.
Read more about Stockmann MasterCardOpens new window (stockmann.fi)
|Stockmann MasterCard combination card or Stockmann MasterCard||0,00 €
|Parallel card||0,00 €
|MasterCard queries in Netbank, Mobile Bank and in eService per month||0,75 €|
|MasterCard queries, as a text message by calling (+ mobile call charge)||0,33 €|
|Service fee for an express order of MasterCard||10,00 €|
|Transaction query at Otto.ATMs and Nordea's payment ATMs, per query||1,00 €|
|Balance query at an ATM||0,40 €|
|Reorder of PIN at a branch (to home address by mail)||7,00 €|
|Reorder of PIN in Netbank and in eService (to home address by mail)||7,00 €|
|Reorder of card PIN in branch (SMS)||5,00 €|
|Change of credit limit/change||10,00 €|
|Change of repayment schedule/change||17,00 €|
|Transfer from credit card||2,00 € + 3 %|
|Bill payment from card credit facility at Nordea's payment ATM||2,00 € + 3 %|
|Change or renewal of card during its validity||10,00 €|
|Change or renewal of card during its validity due to a manufacturing defect or card breakage caused by a reason beyond the customer’s control||0,00 €|
|Finder’s fee||10,00 €|
|Confiscation fee for a card used in violation of the card terms and conditions||120,00 €|
|Cash withdrawals in Finland||Price|
|Cash withdrawals from bank account in Finland at a branch or at an Otto.ATM||0,00 €|
|Cash withdrawals from bank account in Finland at another ATM than Otto.ATM per withdrawal||0,60 €|
|Cash withdrawals from card credit in Finland at ATMs per withdrawal||2,00 € + 3 %|
|Cash withdrawals abroad||Price|
|Cash withdrawals in euros at ATMs in the EU Member States in the euro area and withdrawals in Swedish kronas in Sweden||0,60 €|
|Cash withdrawals in euros at ATMs from credit account in the EU Member States in the euro area and withdrawals in Swedish kronas in Sweden||2,00 € + 3 %|
|Cash withdrawals in euros with MasterCards at branches in the EU Member States in the euro area||2,00 € + 3 %
Cash withdrawals with Nordea Bank Finland Plc's international cards in currencies other than the euro at branches and/or ATMs in Denmark, United Kingdom, the new EU Member States (as of 1 May 2004) and outside the EU
|2,00 € + 3 %|
Cash withdrawals with Nordea Bank Finland Plc's MasterCard, Nordea/MasterCard Debit and Nordea Electron cards at Nordea’s ATMs in Norway, Sweden and Denmark
|Account management fee||Price|
|Account management fee per month when the transactions on the invoice are not paid out in full on the invoice due date.