Check-in for 18-28-year-olds
Check-in Customers learn to take care of their finances and get substantial discounts on Nordea's banking and insurance services.
As a Check-in Customer, you get valuable discounts on Nordea’s banking and insurance services.
Your benefits on products and services include:
Nordea Electron and Nordea Debit card free of charge
Free online access codes for using Netbank and Mobile Bank
Lower arrangement fee on a housing loan
- Check-in insurance package, which includes travel, home and accident insurance
After your 29th birthday, your Check-in Customer status will end and you will be transferred to Nordea’s Customer Programme. This guarantees that you will always get the best benefits corresponding to your customer status.
Our expert advisers provide practical tips on how to manage your daily finances and help you cope with major changes in your circumstances. For practical tips on how to manage your daily finances, follow our team specialising in advising young customers on Snapchat at @NordeaSuomi. If you would like to be contacted by one of our experts specialising in advising young customers, please leave a request for contact by clicking the 'Sign up as a Check-in Customer' link above or call our Customer Service.
You can manage your finances easily with a mobile device. Mobile Bank and our code app allow you to handle your banking securely. The code app also enables secure payment of online purchases and identification in services offered by other service providers. The Nordea Codes app can be downloaded to iPhones, Android phones and Windows Phones and to Android tablets and iPads from the relevant app stores.
Check-in Customers get valuable discounts on Nordea’s banking and insurance services. Check-in also includes products and services that make your life a little bit easier.
Payments and everyday banking services
- Nordea Electron, Nordea Debit and access codes for free
- New Nordea Credit free of charge for the first year and after that at a 25% discount*). If you are a student, you can get a Nordea Credit with a credit limit of 1,500 euros when you have completed at least 90 credits at a Finnish higher education institution, university or university of applied sciences. If you are a Check-in Customer and at least 20 years old, you are eligible, without any study credit restrictions, for Nordea Credit with a fixed credit limit of 500 euros.
- Student loan with lower arrangement fee
Finding a home
- Opening of a rental security deposit account for free
- Housing loan and ASP loan with lower arrangement fee
Realise your plans through saving
- Investor's service in Netbank for free for the first six months
- Subscriptions to Nordea funds made under a savings agreement even free of charge
Easy, affordable and comprehensive insurance for our 18–28-year-old customers.
- You will get travel, home and accident insurance in one package. The Check-in package is up to 20% cheaper than the corresponding products ordered separately. The price of the package varies slightly depending on the customer's age and place of residence.
Check-in insurance is granted by If P&C Insurance Company Ltd, and Nordea Bank Finland Plc acts as its agent.
- Account alerts to your mobile phone at a 50% discount
- Exchange of currency without a service fee
Planning your finances? Starting your studies? Need financing for your studies? Moving into a new home? Should you rent or buy? Planning on becoming an exchange student? Planning to buy a car?
Our Check-in Customers get personal high-quality advice at our Customer Service. Our advisers who specialise in advising young adults will support you in managing your daily finances and coping with major changes in your circumstances.
You can contact them
by sending a message through Netbank
- by calling Nordea Customer Service, tel. 0200 70 000 (local network charge/mobile call charge)
When you key in your access codes at the beginning of your call, your call will be directed to the service quicker.
You can have access to your financial personal trainer by following our team that specialises in advising our young customers on Snapchat at @Nordea Suomi.
||0,00 €||3,00 €|
|balance alert sent||0,20 €||0,40 €|
|Nordea Electron||0,00 €||2,50 €|
|Nodea Debit||0,00 €||2,00 €|
|Nordea Credit, monthly fee||3,25 €||4,30 €|
|Nordea Credit, annual fee||39,00 €||52,00 €|
|- Saver's service*)||0 € per month||4,00 € per month|
|- Subscriptions to Nordea funds on the basis of a savings agreement||0 %
of the amount of the subscription
|0 - 1 %
of the amount of the subscription
|Loans and credit services|
|- First drawdown on a new student loan **)||10,00 €
|- Arrangement fee for a housing loan||200 €||0,4 %; 300 € minimum
|Currency exchange (service fee)||0,00 €||10,00 €|
|Opening of a rental security deposit account||0,00 €||40,00 €|
*) The first 6 months, after which the normal price is charged.
**) Requires that the customer has made a drawdown agreement.