There are ready-made forms for companies' business and finance planning. When you come to discuss your plans with us, fill in the forms and bring them along.
Forms of the Company analysis advisory board
You can use the T and S forms of the Company analysis advisory board in your planning.
- Investment plan (T1), for calculating the needed capital and financing for investments
- Result budget (T2), for planning your operating result
- Financing plan (T4), for planning the sufficiency of financing in the medium term
- Cash budget (T5), for planning short-term financing
- Loans and liabilities (T7), for planning of financing
- Additional information to the Account (S1), for supplementing the financial statements
Form for changing customer information
If your company's information has changed, you can notify Nordea of the changes on this form.
- Customer information form (doc, 67 KB)Opens new window for the updating of customer information.