e-Markets virtual training sessions (in Finnish)
Watch the e-Markets demo and learn how to use the service. You can watch the demo whenever it suits you best.
Content of the demo
- How to make deposits for various periods easily (including very short deposits).
- How to trade in currencies and hedge against FX rate risks.
- How to execute efficient FX conversions related to international payments.
- How to monitor market information and analyse the market.
The free training sessions arranged by Markets are suitable for people interested in the e-Markets service and for people who have already started using it. You can participate in the training sessions conveniently on the Internet and over the phone.
Check the training schedule, select the time that suits you best and register for the session online. You should register well in advance, as the number of participants is limited.
Once you have registered for a session, you will receive a reminder and instructions for participation one day before the session.
Can your margins cover fluctuations in FX rates?
FX rate risk is often the number one financing risk of a company engaged in foreign trade. Come and listen how FX rate risks emerge and how you can hedge against them. Register for a free 45-minute e-Markets training session arranged online.
The session is intended for export and import companies engaged in trade outside the euro zone.
- What is an FX rate risk and how does it affect a company engaged in foreign trade?
- How can you hedge against FX rate risks?
- Trading in currencies and FX hedges in e-Markets.
Register for training sessions (in Finnish)